scenProc filter bug

I have fixed the scenProc filter bug that I wrote about a few weeks ago. Objects without an attribute were sometimes included in the results for double or integer attribute types. That behaviour has been fixed now.

While fixing it one new issue appeared though. The filter validation now doesn’t throw an error anymore when you try to compare a string to an integer. But I didn’t want to hold back the bug fix until I have been able to fix this issue. So the validation is slightly less good for now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.