Prepar3D v4 MDL support

In my previous post about Prepar3D v4 support of my tools I mentioned that the MDL format didn’t seem to contain many changes. On further investigation it turned out that there are a number of changes and new sections in the MDL format. These are related to the following new functionalities: Support for a second […]

Scene Builder Wizard

In the latest development release you will find a new wizard, the Scene Builder Wizard. With this feature you can build one scene (object) from a set of FS library objects and their placement. With this information ModelConverterX will generate a combined scene that contains all these objects at the right positions. This might be […]

Reverse earth curve correction

The latest ModelConverterX development release contains a new feature that you can also do a reverse earth curve correction. In the previous versions you could already correct your model for the FSX curved earth, but with this new feature you can also undo such a correction again. Besides that the Coordinate Converter tool can now […]

scenProc feature roadmap

The end of 2016 is fast approaching, so it’s the time of the year to look back a bit on the last year and look ahead a bit to 2017 as well. For scenProc the last year has been very exiting, with a lot of ideas I had in my head coming to life. But […]

iBlueYonder Nantucket released

A few years ago when I started to experiment with vegetation detection from imagery in scenProc I was looking for a test area with good imagery. I ended up picking the island of Nantucket, since it is a nicely sized island and for the US there is a lot of free source data to work […]

Support for more formats

Over the last year I have been putting most of my focus on new scenProc features, so ModelConverterX did receive less updates than usual. But now that the end of the year is approaching I do have some new features for ModelConverterX for you as well. Let’s say this is my Christmas gift to all […]

scenProc filter bug

I have fixed the scenProc filter bug that I wrote about a few weeks ago. Objects without an attribute were sometimes included in the results for double or integer attribute types. That behaviour has been fixed now. While fixing it one new issue appeared though. The filter validation now doesn’t throw an error anymore when […]