I have just released a new stable release of ModelConverterX based on the current development release. This means that all changes made since the ModelConverterX 1.5 stable release are now part of the stable release as well.
The main differences between ModelConverterX 1.5 and 1.6 are:
- Improvements to reading and writing DDS files
- Support for factor of 4 texture sizes as used in MSFS
- Correct rendering of MSFS normal maps in the preview
- Allowing command line conversions with ModelConverterX
- Many bug fixes and smaller improvements
You can find the download information for the new stable release on the ModelConverterX page.