A while ago I got the feedback that the change log that is included with my tools and can also be viewed here on the site was not really clear. The change log was automatically generated from the commit message in my version control.
Yesterday I have modified the script used to generate the change log, now it will be generated only from the merge requests and no longer from all commits. Also does it list more clear which tools are affected by a certain change. The only downsite is maybe that the layout is less fancy, but I didn’t want to spend too much time on that.
The improved change log is included in the tools from now on and can also still be viewed here on the site of course.