The next development release of scenProc will contain the new filter syntax. Please have a good look at the updated manual, as it shows how the new syntax works and contains updated samples of all steps. Here are just the highlights of the changes:
- Besides And conditions, you can now also do Or or Not conditions.
- Different attribute types are now supported, before every attribute was seen as a string, but now you can also have integers or doubles.
- You can do math within your filters, so for example sum two attributes or apply a math function on an attribute.
- scenProc will automatically try to update the old filter syntax and in 95% of the cases that should work fine.
- One of the biggest changes to be aware of when writing the filter is that if you compare to a text, you need to put quotes around it
I hope you all get used quickly to the new syntax, because it is a lot more powerful. And if there are any questions just post them in the forum.