Yesterday I wrote about the continuing work on ModelConverterX. As I already mentioned then, watching the Tour de France delayed my progress a little bit. But I got as far as exporting my object as a FsX X file. At least that is what I thought. But XtoMDL does not yet seem to agree with me, as it refuses to compile the X file into a MDL. So I guess I have some more debugging to do, to see where I made the error in the X file.
But at least I seem close to having an API macros being compiled into a FsX MDL file, so I hope I can have it fully working by the end of this week. You’ll be able to read on this blog if I can really hunt the bug down that fast.